Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

No they can't.

But with a partial system, you need to hope the burg breaks in one of the
three doors (actually 2 doors, because they're not likely to come in through
the garage-house door).

Here's what you do...go to ADT's web site and configure your alarm system
with their online calculator...but configure a full system, all doors &
windows a motion or two. This way you'll see what a real system will cost
you from them. Then call a couple of reputable locally owned alarm companies
in your area and get prices from them.

The 20P is a good system, I've got a lot of them out there and have no
problems with them.