Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

news:44ca2494$0$6452$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> No they can't.
>
> But with a partial system, you need to hope the burg breaks in one of the
> three doors (actually 2 doors, because they're not likely to come in
> through
> the garage-house door).
>
> Here's what you do...go to ADT's web site and configure your alarm system
> with their online calculator...but configure a full system, all doors &
> windows a motion or two. This way you'll see what a real system will cost
> you from them. Then call a couple of reputable locally owned alarm
> companies
> in your area and get prices from them.
>
> The 20P is a good system, I've got a lot of them out there and have no
> problems with them.

To wire the windows, three doors,(basement, front & back)  smoke alarm, two
wall panels panels, key fob, celluar back up was around $,1400.00 and
$42.00/month plus 5% sales tax.  Got to review the three yeAr contract to
see how it escalates.
Believe me, I've the local guys.   My neighbor had a system installed by a
top local guy, then he sold out after a year and she was transferred to a
terrible monitoring center.