Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:18:41 GMT, Frank Olson
<Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>J. <jsloud2001 wrote:
>> On 31 Jul 2006 17:57:51 GMT, "Tommy" <tommy at leesecurity dot net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>It also says "Certain Restrictions Apply" and then dosen't spell those out on the website or in the contract on-line.
>>>
>>>Like someone else said "the devil is in the details."
>>>--
>>>

>> I would challenge you or anybody else to provide a written warranty
>> from any other alarm company.
>>
>> Any takers?  How about a link?
>

>Sure.  Here's the wording around ours:

Oops.  I meant to say "guarantee" not "warranty." We were talking
about money back guarantees, not standard if it's broke, we'll fix it
language like you posted.  Everybody's got a warranty.   How about a
link to a money-back guarantee?  Do you have one of those?