Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

Bass said:

>It is noteworthy that several of the worst mud-throwers hide behind phony
>email addresses and silly names like "Nomen", "Alarminex" and "Badenov".  It
>reminds one of the cowards who run around wearing pointed, white hoods over
>their heads.  Pull off the sheet and you'll find a trembling coward every
>time.

Anything to piss you off, Bass.  It's always a pleasure.

It's also "noteworthy" that I haven't taken you to task for anything in
this thread, yet you feel the need to attack me.  I guess you're still
smarting over being slapped around by several of us over your inane
suggestions on modifying listed fire alarm control panels.  Even then, I
treated you with more courtesy than you deserved, and in response, you feel
the need to lash out at me.

By the way, how's that do-it-yourself will coming along?  I understand any
monkey can draft one.  Prove me right.

- badenov