Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

"Mike" <BE@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1jzyg.140$ee1.56@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mike" <BE@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> ADT Essential Wireless Package is it any good?  Consists of one keypad,
>>> 1 control panel, three doors alarmed, 1 smoke alarm, 1 quick key, 1
>>> motion all installed. monitoring $30.99 a month.
>>> upgraded talking control panel is $85.00,  Premiere package is the same,
>>> I think, plus cell guard cell phone alerts, security link, for $973.00
>>> plus additional door, four windows armed for $1323.00
>>>
>>> What do you think?
>>>

>> When you RAPED YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTER, did you RAPE her in MISSIONARY
>> POSITION or DOGGY STYLE ?
>>
>> Did you SUCK HER PUSSY until she came ?
>>
>> Did you LET your NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PEERS also RAPE YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTER
>> after you CAME on your UNDERAGE DAUGHTERS FACE ?
>>
>> Did you VIDEO TAPE yourself RAPING your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER ?
>>
>> Did you also FORCE your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER to have sex with YOUR PET DOG ?
>>
>> Did you FORCE your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER to SUCK YOUR DICK too ?
>>
>> Did you PYSCHO-ANALYSE how YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTER felt when YOUR DICK was
>> INSIDE HER PUSSY ?
>>
>> Did the REST of your NSA PSYCHOPATHS watch YOU REAL TIME LIVE RAPING your
>> UNDERAGE DAUGHTER and PSYCHO-ANALYSE your DAUGHTERS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
>> while BEING RAPED by YOU ?
>>
>> Did the REST of your NSA PSYCHOPATHS PSYCHO-ANALYSE yourUNDERAGE
>> DAUGHTERS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS while BEING FORCIBLY RAPED by YOUR PET DOG ?
>>
>> Did the REST of your NSA PSYCHOPATH PEERS PSYCHO-ANALYSE your UNDERAGE
>> DAUGHTERS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS while you BRAINWASHED her to think her
>> boyfriend was FUCKING HER ?
>
> They got some real tasty medication for you

I have NOTHING TO LOSE but FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and possibly YOU
have EVERYTHING TO LOSE if something happens to me.

As a matter of fact, I added you with your IP address to the complaint list.

And for your ADDED PLEASURE I am going to POST IT ONE MORE TIME.

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

On second thoughts actually  I wont blow your brains off with a gun.

I will tie you down to a table knowing FULLY WELL you are an NSA
PSYCHOPATH.and CUT you alive into 1 X 1 X 1 inch pieces while you are
SCREAMING IN PAIN and sell the meat to PET DOG OWNERS in AMERICA

I know it for a FACT, you WOULDNT DARE to come and ARREST ME and CHARGE me
with a CRIME for saying this publicly on internet because it will CAUSE MORE
DAMAGE to the WHOLE of NSA, CIA and FBI than me.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."

Edward Abbey

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html

Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE
like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST and GENOCIDAL.