Re: HVAC installer puts 220 down 24 vac duct detect

"Robert L Bass" wrote in message

> > It's the big picture that's more important.
>
> Agreed.  I just don't agree that illegal aliens contribute much of the
> pigment in the picture, especially when it comes to quality workmanship.
> Many immigrants are as skilled as many American workers.  Like so many
other
> things, there's no correlation between quality of work and country of
> origin.

Except when they are doing electrical work and come from a country that
barely has electricity. You obiviously haven't traveled much outside the
country to see what quality work, of all trades, there is out there. They
are good a furnishing bodies. When they need people, every brother, sister,
aunt, uncle and cousin are standing in line. They are willing to work and
work hard but don't try and sell everyone on their level of expertise. Many
never got past grade school before they had to go to work and next to nil
have had any type of formal training at all. What they have learned was OJT
and believe me, after visiting most areas in western hemisphere and all but
the middle and far east, in the rest of the world, I can tell you first
hand, they didn't have much to learn from. So...what other bASS ackward
opinions do you have for us?