Re: AMERICA is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

"Agent Smith" <anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In article <44b2a70c$0$23747$a8266bb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> "McGinnn" <McGinnn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> "Wayne Delia" <wmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> >Wrong. If the setting was "puree", then your penis would be puree'd, not
>> >liquified. You'd need the blender set to "liquify" in order to have your
>> >penis liquified.
>>

>> How about YOU meeting me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA
>> IMPOTENT PUSSIES covering your ass ?
>>
>> We will figure it out if the penis should be pureed or liquified.
>
> Actually, my penis was liquified after I pulled it out of your
> mouth.  That's what happens when you suck someone's penis so
> hard their eyeballs pull into their throat.

NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY Smith,

But FBI TRANSVESTITE director Robert Mueller, NSA TRANSVESTITE DIRECTOR
Keith Alexander, Intelligence TRANSVESTITE Chief Negroponte, CIA
TRANSVESTITE director Hayden all STOOD IN LINE and SUCKED MY PENIS all day
today. They even said they will send YOUR CHRISTIAN TERRRORIST GOD bush to
SUCK MY DICK later today.

How about YOU meeting me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT
PUSSIES covering your PUSSY ASS ?

How about PROVING to the WORLD that you EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS are
NOT PUSSIES that RUN AWAY CRYING Mommy, Mommy, Mommy when they have to FIGHT
somebody with the SAME WEAPON ?

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES