Re: AMERICA is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

In article <44b2f181$0$23722$a8266bb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"McGin" <McGin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY Smith,
>
> But FBI TRANSVESTITE director Robert Mueller, NSA TRANSVESTITE DIRECTOR Keith Alexander, Intelligence TRANSVESTITE Chief Negroponte, CIA TRANSVESTITE director Hayden all STOOD IN LINE and SUCKED MY PENIS all day today. They even said they will send YOUR CHRISTIAN TERRRORIST GOD bush to SUCK MY DICK later today.
>
> How about YOU meeting me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT PUSSIES covering your PUSSY ASS ?
>
> How about PROVING to the WORLD that you EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS are NOT PUSSIES that RUN AWAY CRYING Mommy, Mommy, Mommy when they have to FIGHT somebody with the SAME WEAPON ?
>

> MYTH:
> America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE
>

> FACT:
> America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

I thought you spelled McGinnn with 3 n's, not 1.

So is it "McGinnn"?  Or "McGuin"?  Or "kc"?  Our secret
NSA/CIA/FBI/OSS/KGB files can only say one, and list the others
as aliases.  We want to get it right, because we value our
customers.