door chime issue

I have installed my new DCS power 832 and all seems well until I tested
the door chime feature.  On two of my doors it works fine, but on one
door it will not chime.  The zone is set to "delay 1" and the zone
attributes are set to chime (option 3).  The panel "sees" the door open
and give a open status, but no chime.  Now I must say, the programing
was not that easy for me and I had to try several different things and
attempts.  Would I need to "reset" my keypad and if so how?  Is there a
setting I am missing?