Re: www.BassBurglarAlarms.com - www.Home-Automation.us.com - www.Security-Alarm-Systems.us

It is difficult to know the true depth of the stories I read.. It is clear
that there is true anger among some people that know of him.  The only true
way you would get a very accurate picture of his business practices would be
to randomly call a % of his customers based upon his total number of
customers and do a statistical analysis.  The randonly called customers
would rate their statisfaction.  In the end, the customers would tell the
true storey.  Unfortuantely, right now you just have a very narrow group of
individuals that are cleary angry at him... In truth.. the group that his
angry is in the same business, has an intrest to protect, and may have some
antedotle evidence of wrongdoing.. but it holds little ater really when you
concider the guy has thousands of customers and so few complains
statistically.. just my 2 cents.. but thanks for you help anyway.. bass
included.