Re: Is CSID of the alarm panel stored in company's customer computer record

"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Brent" <Brent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Stanley Barthfarkle" <sbarth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> ?
>> >

>> > Yes.
>> >

>> Is ademco system better than GEs Concord Express ?
>
> LOL,  Ademco has a wide variety of panels from very basic to very complex
> just like all the other manufacturers.

The rep is trying to sell me that Ademco Vista 10P is a heavy hitter and
better than Concord Express.

>For you the quality of an Ademco
> panel depends on how well you define what you want to your installer, and
> how good they are at installing that line of panels.

As I mentioned in a prior thread I am looking for an installer to program my
panel so I get page notifications when the system is armed or disarmed and
the other reports mentioned here.

On page 14 of the users manual there was some information about
"Notification by Pager" that sends "high level reports" to the pager about
AC power fail, cpu back in service, phone failure, sensor alarms, sensor
tamper, receiver failure, receiver jam, touchpad tamper etc.

> "So, you guys any good?"  LOL.
>
> Personally I don't care for Ademco, but there are some very good
> installers
> here who use them with good success.  To be honest I have half a dozen
> Ademco takeovers and I really have not had any problems with them after I
> fixed whatever was initially wrong when I took them over.
>

> --
> Bob La Londe
> www.YumaBassMan.com

I would really appreciate if you can suggest which Ademco system is better
so I can ask the installer for the same. I am going to take refund from the
about programming the panel with the features I want before signing the
contract.