Re: NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve Foley will also get into Police Computers tomorrow

"Agent Smith" <anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In article <44b3eb0c$0$23776$a8266bb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> "McGin" <McGin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> "Agent Smith" <anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> >Not exactly, I was pimping your mom... because that's what us
>> >top-secret psychopathic government agents do.
>>

>> PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY Agent Smith,
>>

>> Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE kids to these CHILD RAPING, JOURNALIST
>> MURDERING
>> EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS or were YOU one of those PSYCHOPATHS who
>> had SEXUAL ORGIES with children in Washington DC Mansions ?
>>

> You're a bot aren't you?  Either that or you're incapable of
> independent thought because you keep posting the same thing over
> and over.  It's obvious that you're mentally ill, but are you
> really that stupid too?

PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY Agent Smith,

I dont have time to respond to EVERY AMERICAN DICKSUCKING SLAVE dogs
comments.

Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE kids to these CHILD RAPING, JOURNALIST MURDERING
EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS or were YOU one of those PSYCHOPATHS who had
SEXUAL ORGIES with children in Washington DC Mansions ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

How about YOU meeting me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT
PUSSIES covering your PUSSY ASS ?

How about PROVING to the WORLD that you EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS are
NOT PUSSIES that RUN AWAY CRYING Mommy, Mommy, Mommy when they have to FIGHT
somebody with the SAME WEAPON ?

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES