Re: software

You can use any part number that makes sense to you.  The way I create my
items includes the first 3 of the manufacture then the first 3 of the type
and then the part number.  An example would be GRI-CON-N20RS this way I can
tell it is a GRI contact and the part number is at the end.

Some people like to make a main item heading and put all related parts as
sub items to that heading. An example of this would be to create an item and
call it contacts, then add the actual part number for the contact as a sub
item.

James
Denco Security