Re: Napco MA3000 - Dialer Test on both Lines?

The CF5530 two line module for the Napco MA3000 selects the best working
line of the two connected to it to dial out on.  You cannot dictate which of
these is to be used for a test.  You can, however, program the system to
send a test to a second phone number by programming the test to be sent to 1
and 3.  This will test the second central station line, but not the second
phone line connected to the panel.  The panel automatically reports a
problem with either phone should one have failed or has a problem.