Re: NSA and FBI DEFINITION of BRAVERY

"McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:44af0e3b$0$23784$a8266bb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Entering american civilian apartments during the night time LIKE PUSSIES
> (ooops I guess that is BRAVERY as per American govt DEFINITION) and
> SECRETLY inserting synthetic telepathy chips and torturing them for years
> and years.
>
> Roflmao.............
>

> NSY PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,
>
> Did bush, cheney, rumsfeld, cunty rice, hayden, keith alexander, mueller
> ii and negroponte THROW AWAY their SOILED PANTS on AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE
> DAY or got them WASHED and DRIED since they will SOIL them again anyway in
> the future when north korea fires a missile.
>
> Roflmao...........

AMERICAN GOVT DECEPTION is AMAZING,  MIND BOGGLING and BEYOND COMPREHENSION.

A PUNY fucking country North Korea fires a missile and AMERICAN GOVT
PSYCHOPATHS soil their pants but they CONTINUE to DECEIVE and MAKE the WORLD
BELIEVE that America is a HOME of the BRAVE and the worst part is 300 mil
AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE lap it up like SLAVE DOGS.

Roflmao...........