Re: SURVEILLANCE on AMERICAN CIVILIANS by the EVIL US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS

Civilized Society like this where your EVIL GOVT PSYCHOPATHS RAPE CHILDREN
and MURDER journalists who EXPOSE the EVIL GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
and CHILD RAPISTS ?

I thank you for filling out whatever FBI form and I will wait for them to
come and arrest me so I will have my day in COURT and EXPOSE all these FBI,
CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS. LoL.....

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

Watch the VIDEOS and READ the links.

http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a1443.htm

Wow......what an AMAZING FREE SOCIETY America is where journalists exposing
the EVIL US GOVT CHILD RAPISTS GET MURDERED by the EVIL US GOVT FBI, CIA and
NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

http://www.savethemales.ca/000834.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7326932

3. Amber alert on Capitol Hill
By Tom Flocco

Witness says abducted children--23 now dead--abused by 20-30 pedophile
members of congress at child sex parties held at Embassy Row mansion where
Secret Service-secured presidential limo was seen parked outside

Lincoln, NE -- March 28, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- Recently arrested
photographer Russell E. "Rusty" Nelson--who according to U.S. District court
testimony [2-5-1999] was impersonated by another photographer at Capitol
Hill child sex parties during the Reagan and Bush presidencies, told us last
week that in 1988 he refused Hunter Thompson's offer of $100,000 to film a
graphic child sex "snuff movie to be sold to wealthy private clients where a
young boy would be murdered as a sacrifice."

"I've been homeless, in hiding and staying under the radar screen ever
since," said Nelson.

7. Kay Griggs - Top military are Being Blackmailed
According to this ex-top-military leader's wife: All of the top military and
(possibly) top political leaders are being blackmailed thru homosexual
rituals. Is that why none of them openly oppose it? Why would the US
military ignore 9-11 and other crimes? These excerpts from 8 hours of
interview of Kay Griggs show one reason. Kay is another woman who wants a
better world. Will the men give it to her?
Is the Jeff Gannon issue forcing people to face the possibility that there
is serious problem with the world's governments? By Erich Hufschmid

8. Representative Cynthia McKinney Grills Rumsfeld On Dyncorp Sex Rings,
Missing Pentagon Trillions & 9/11 Wargames
Here is a Video of Representative Cynthia McKinney's Exchange on the House
Hearing on FY06 Dept. of DefenseBudget, March 11th, 2005.

Watch how McKinney asks questions about Dyncorp slave rings. Rumseld and
Myers forced to shuffle uncomfortably and fumble for words as McKinney gets
in their face about three issues seldom mentioned in official circles.

10. Alex Jones interviews Jim Rothstein - Elite Prostitution & Pedophile
Rings
Jim Rothstein is a retired New York City Detective. He investigated numerous
cases of child sex slave rings which in many cases led right up to leading
political figures. Paul Joseph Watson 'rides shotgun' to cover the rest of
the news.