Re: Building a Central Station

>> I love customers like that.  Usually they go online and search for prices
>> on a DVR, several cameras and whatnot.  They already know the specific
>> makes and models.  Sometimes they don't even call -- just place an order
>> online.
>
> And you are proud of this?

I'm certainly happy with the situation.  The reality is that there will
always be a certain number of prospective customers who guys like you will
lose to online vendors.  That's just business.

> that's that kind of comment that will bring
> you a lot of love from the real professional
> here....

To which "professionals" are you referring?  There are several here and they
happen to be friends of mine.  There are also a number of people who post
mostly personal attacks and other rubbish.  They're of no concern to me.

> and the first thing you will say, is that you
> don't understand why people here don't like
> you...

Do you believe that I care whether you like me?