Re: Building a Central Station

I agree I have helped build 2 UL listed Central Stations 1 was UL listed for
Fire only the other was Fire/Burg. Fire was much easier but it still was
$25000 plus with all the rehab that had to be done. You really should hire
an expert to do this.

Ken Oberst
Cincinnati,Ohio
spamkoberst@xxxxxxxxxxxx
remove spam to reply
"camman" <camman@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Bill is the type of guy that the company should have paid in getting his
> expert advise instead of asking Smittie to go surf the net and see what
free
> advise he can get.  Designing a Central Station to UL spec's takes money
and
> expert involvement.... why companies insist on doing things in house is
> beyond me.. I equate it to.. hey Joe, we need to figure out a better way
> do our billing.. lets plan a meeting to discuss how we should reprogram
our
> computers and the heck with buying 1200 bucks for Peachtree or
Quickbooks..
> People's experience is worth money.. sometimes you need to pay for it...
> am so tired of getting a call to design a 16 camera system knowing the guy
> is looking for my design and then he goes on the net and buys for 20%
less..
> I have gotten pretty good at putting my own model numbers on my own
branded
> cameras...
>

> "ABLE_1" <able1no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I was not offering Bill, I was just making a suggestion.  No stress is
> good.
> > Have a good holiday weekend.

L-O-N-G