Re: DOG RAPISTS and government AGENTS are TORTURING me

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Kent Wills wrote:
>> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On 10 Jul 2006 01:36:41 -0000,
>> McGinnn <anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>>EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me while I was
>>>sleeping.  They cut off my PENIS while I slept and took it into MY
>>>kitchen.  They then put it in my BLENDER, and turned it to puree, thus
>>>liquifying my PENIS.  They poured it into a glass and set it on my
>>>NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.
>>

>> That's gotta suck.  I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
>> think of this.
>

> This *is* the "real McGinn".  This is just another aspect of the mind
> control by the evil NSA, FBI, CIA, GOB, PP, and CSIS where the victim's
> subconsience is tricked into writing to himself.

The EVIL AMER GOVT PYSCHOPATHS are rolling over the floor lauging their
asses off reading comments from low iq AMERICAN SLAVE DOGS like you they
diligently programmed and manipulated for decades.

EVIL AMER GOVT PSYCHOPATHS dont want low iq americans like yourself to know
beyond "meds" and "tinfoil".

Remember, NEVER remove your head out of your EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS
asses.