Re: To NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY.......I am waiting

"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 21:34:52 -0700, "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Get back to your job of BENDING OVER for FBI, CIA and NSA  PSYCHOPATHS and
>>then talk about angelina jolie, brad pitt and J Lo for the rest of your
>>pathetic SLAVE LIFE.
>

> Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Farmington Hills, MI

Southfield, MI

Langley, VA

Fort George Meade, MD

Washington DC

The following is USEFUL for AMERICAN CIVILIANS to PROTECT THEMSELVES from
the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.
Farmington Hills, MI

Southfield, MI

Fort George Meade, MD

Washington DC
Langley VA

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

DEFINITION of BRAVERY as per EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Entering american civilian apartments during the night time LIKE PUSSIES
(ooops I guess that is BRAVERY as per American govt DEFINITION) and SECRETLY
inserting synthetic telepathy chips and torturing them for years and years.

Roflmao.............

NSY PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

Did bush, cheney, rumsfeld, cunty rice, hayden, keith alexander, mueller ii
and negroponte THROW AWAY their SOILED PANTS on AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY or
got them WASHED and DRIED since they will SOIL them again anyway in the
future when north korea fires another missile.

Roflmao...........