Re: Crash will be REQUIRED to TESTIFY in court in the future

McGin wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>McGin wrote:
>>
>>>PUSSY Crash,
>>>
>>>My comment was intended for that PUSSY Mark YUCK.
>>>

>>This Group appears to be chalker block full of PUSSIES.  I had no idea. Do
>>you find the same in other Groups as well?
>

> SLAVE Frank Olson,
>
> Did you get your home swept for audio and video surveillance devices
> installed by Canadian Intelligence Agencies ?
>
> Are you looking over your shoulder while driving making sure nobody is
> watching and following you ?

First off, I'm in the business of *planting bugs* and performing video
surveillance on individuals like you.  My colleagues and I are really
double agents in the employ of a small European Principality on the
southern border with Belgium.  All your rooms are wired for sound and
video.  The DVR in your attic is networked to a satellite in
geo-synchronous orbit over your house.  Everything it records is then
retransmitted on BBC 2 directly to Buckingham Palace.  When I last spoke
with the Queen, she intimated that she would very much like the name of
your haberdasher.  She particularly liked the cone version of the tin
foil hat you wear (you know the one with the purple and green
feathers?).  You can contact her directly using the special phone under
the center cushion of your sofa.  If you forget your password, "Crash"
will be only to happy to remind you.