Re: inspection reports

I bit the bullet and redid them, still word though. the template is 4 pages.
When going thru them 1 at a time and deleting stuff not applicable to the
particular installation you can get them down to 2 pages for a small local
system.  fun weekend. I like the idea of fillable pdf.s in theory.  $300 to
upgrade to acrobat.  I dunno.   Thanks Allan for the template used some and
other from Sean link to Mike's Baker fire site.  Been using Cute pdf, works
good, looks kinda like primo.  Won't make fillable pdf tho.