Re: My days of youth are over

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:b91rg.124028$iF6.41027@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Doug L wrote:
>> It may help if you write and include some of your posts from this group
>> show you're a credible source.
>>

>> Doug
>>

> I figure they already know he's a credible source.  They spent four days
> going through his apartment taking hair and skin samples, and copying his
> hard drive, while rearranging his furniture and nicknacks just enough for
> him to notice.  :-)

Canadian govt agencies will be ALL OVER YOU within no time watching your
every move, every word and every email.

I am going to report to you to the canadian govt later today since I am not
sure there are any GUTSY Canadians on this group who does NOT fear the EVIL
AMERICAN GOVT BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS.