Concord Express Siren Time-Out

Hello all,

I have a Concord Express system installed by ADT and want to view
and/or change the siren-timeout setting for my internal and external
sirens.  The manual of course says it can only be done by the
installer, but I would like to skip the service call if I can.  Is
there any way I can at least verify what the current settings are?

I have dogs and I would like the audible alarm to only sound for as
short a time as possible.

Thanks for any advice you can give me,

Joe