Re: Girsh Alarm in Philly, PA lousy treatment of potential employee

Oh God! I can't believe that you are still talking about this. Give it
up. Seems to me like you have a little too much free time on your
hands. I talked to my buddy at Girsh Alarm Company and told him about
you and what you were saying here online. Not sure if it would do him
any good at work. I am not Jodie Gursh but maybe I should apply and see
if I could get the job you were appliying for and see how they treat
me. If you feel like you were treated unfairly it is ashame but, when
will you shop bashing a company you didn't even work for. Seems to me
like you are beating a dead horse.  There must have been some
comunication problem on both ends. Take some advise from me. It's not
worth letting them know that they got the best of you.