Phillips "Observer" CCTV system cameras

Sorry, I pasted the wrong subject into the previous  msg.

I have a monitor for this system but I need the four cameras to be used
outdoors. The monitor has a built in four channel sequential switcher
and provides a DC votage on the coax to power each camera. I have not
seen these cameras for awhile. Does anyone know if they are still
available? Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.