Re: Missing sock syndrome

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Why is it that I have 300 brown surface mount contacts but only 4 brown
> magnets?
> 100 beige magnets but only 10 beige switches, 6000 white recessed magnets
> but only 10 contacts?

I guess no one ever informed you.

Magnetic contacts are designed with the ability to change color if they
are not used prior to a certain time. It differs by manufacturer, type
of contact and the time of the year. The change takes place at more
rapid intervals in the summer, during breeding season.

Also, at other times, they change gender ...... from contacts to
magnets and and from one model to another and back again. The frequency
and the rapidity of the change is usually determined by whether they're
stored in the light or in a dark place and how often they're exposed to
either which means your geographic latitude is a also a factor.

It's very very complicated, which is the reason most people don't talk
about it much.

> Drives me nuts...it's like the hotdog bun conundrum.

I like mustard as my favorite conumdrument on hotdogs.

> And where the hell is my left sock anyway?

Where all old socks eventually end up .......... In sock heaven.