Re: why ground an alarm panel.

It also seems to hold true from a marketing perspective. I doubt there is
one in ten small companies that have an actual marketing plan written down
to guide them over the years. Most seem to fly by the seat of their pants,
simply copying the industry norms and procedures, whether those apply
equally well to large and small companies or not. This leaves them open to
be drawn away from their companies "core values", sometimes into losing
propositions.

It's all very well to stay flexible as you should, but being diverted away
from your thought out marketing plan can lead quickly into unprofitable
markets. As an old professor said to me once.." you can't get where you want
to go unless you know where that actually is, and precisely how to get
there"...

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html