New Home Security System Wiring

I purchased a home that was wired for security.  Straight ahead from
the front entry is a wire coming through the drywall up in the corner.
It comes through just a few inches down from the ceiling.

In the same room but on the opposite wall is another wire.  This one is
about a foot below the ceiling line and is on a flat expanse of wall
(not in the corner).

I want to buy whatever is supposed to be hooked up to the wires.  I
will not actually hook up an alarm, I just want to cover up the ugly
wires.

What should I look for?