Re: New Home Security System Wiring

If you don't want the alarm, and just want to cover up the wires, push the
wires into the hole and staple the end of the wire just outside the hole (so
it's not lost inside the wall), then simply mount a white or beige plastic
electrical plate over the hole. You can buy them anywhere for a quarter or
so....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html