Re: Monitoring Peevs

Check out the Retail Billing Report on the Dealer Main Menu.  It's not
an automatic "Reminder" but it shows you who's ready to be billed.  If
you look at it once a month you should know exactly who's ready to be
billed for the next month/quarter/year/etc.

Does that help?  Or would you still like to get a reminder via e-mail or
service request or some other automatic notification method?