Monitoring Peevs

We are a Wholesale Monitoring Center for the Dealers.  We write our own
software for Everything we do.

I'm wondering what you all like and dislike about your current
Monitoring Center's capabilities in regards to working with the Dealer.

Do you have good remote access via Web?  What information would you like
to have that you don't have access to?  Are there services you'd like to
use like Online Work Orders, Retail Billing Services, Customer Access,
SMS/Text Messaging (real-time notifications), Personal Reminders, Caller
ID Info, detailed info on cell phone to pass Fire Inspections without
calling the C/S or AlarmNet, etc.

In other words, what can the Monitoring Center do to make the
Dealers/Technicians life more efficient and productive.  What does your
Monitoring Center do that makes your interaction with them real slick,
or what Could they do?

Please Help me make my software better so you'll want to use it ;)

This is your chance to post your wish-lists to someone who will actually
listen and implement features based on what You want, not what the
Monitoring Center thinks you should have.

Thanks for any input.