Re: Create an E-annoyance, go to jail

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1136858909.057548.150470@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Since my so beloved usenet server of my isp is soooooo bad,i have to
> use goolge now (Grin...)
>
> this is just what i was talking about on a blog with a die hard
> republican,what this Govt is doing is worst that what the Chiese govt
> has been doing in years,as lowering the rights of the poeple to freedom
> of speech and just plane freedom,heck i have now more freedom here in
> Canada them American have in the State!
>
> and it supposed to be THE free country..
>
> you know what, Big brother is just around the corner,leave Bush doing
> his crazyness and you will have it
>
> Just the spying on local poeple phone call without a warrant should
> call for impeachment procedure on him,that was much more worst then
> lying about his sexual practice with a stagiaire..

what do you care if someone is listening.  Unless you're doing something
illegal?
Besides data mining was done by the NSA under Clinton also.  In case you
don't know that is where computers listen to everything and then looks for
certain words or phrases.  Once something interesting is found they then spy
on you.  That is how we found out about Moussawi the last hijacker, but
thanks to the wall built between our intelligence agencies by Clinton so
they couldn't catch him giving secrets to the Chinese our CIA couldn't tell
the FBI what was up.

> Sorry to offend some american here,but as a fellow seing from the
> exterior,yet being more like in the front of an open windows,i just
> cant stay sit and dont warn you about this "god given mission"
> president...he will ruin your country and that would make me mad,cause
> even if i said bad thing about the state,you are still our best allyes
> and would rather have you there for a long time...(that would be much
> better then having the chinese as allyes ;-) )

looks like you guys have enough problems of your own, without worrying about
ours.:)