Re: Create an E-annoyance, go to jail

Since my so beloved usenet server of my isp is soooooo bad,i have to
use goolge now (Grin...)

this is just what i was talking about on a blog with a die hard
republican,what this Govt is doing is worst that what the Chiese govt
has been doing in years,as lowering the rights of the poeple to freedom
of speech and just plane freedom,heck i have now more freedom here in
Canada them American have in the State!

and it supposed to be THE free country..

you know what, Big brother is just around the corner,leave Bush doing
his crazyness and you will have it

Just the spying on local poeple phone call without a warrant should
call for impeachment procedure on him,that was much more worst then
lying about his sexual practice with a stagiaire..

Sorry to offend some american here,but as a fellow seing from the
exterior,yet being more like in the front of an open windows,i just
cant stay sit and dont warn you about this "god given mission"
president...he will ruin your country and that would make me mad,cause
even if i said bad thing about the state,you are still our best allyes
and would rather have you there for a long time...(that would be much
better then having the chinese as allyes ;-) )