Re: Never had an alarm before but...

No Mikey, I think you missed MY point ! I don't have to approve of someone
who fills the newsgroup with vile garbage; someone who would tell someone to
"F off" on Xmas eve; someone who feels he has to be the newsgroup
"enforcer". That kind of thing belongs in a bar, not on a newsgroup that is
supposed to be representative of our industry. While I might respect him as
a peer in the industry, and his knowledge vis a vis installation practices,
that is not sufficient in my view to justify his crap !! While I nor anyone
can do a thing about it, I certainly don't have to approve !

It has nothing to do with his responses to my post, or the fact that we
disagree on certain things. It has everything to do with his lack of civil
behaviour. Nor do I give a damn what he thinks of what I think in this
regard...

Nuff said....

RHC