Re: Never had an alarm before but...

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> No Mikey, I think you missed MY point ! I don't have to approve of someone
> who fills the newsgroup with vile garbage; someone who would tell someone to
> "F off" on Xmas eve; someone who feels he has to be the newsgroup
> "enforcer". That kind of thing belongs in a bar, not on a newsgroup that is
> supposed to be representative of our industry.

And I suppose YOU think that YOU represent """ OUR """" industry?
Suuuuurrrre you do. You do everything bass ackwards and call other
dealers crooks and you have the nerve to consider yourself in OUR
industry?  Yeh surrrre!

>While I might respect him as
> a peer in the industry, and his knowledge vis a vis installation practices,

Unfortunately the respect in this regard is not mutual.

Uhhhh still using
those pushbuttons on doors that the manufacturers don't recommend?
Have you ever installed a panel with more than 8 zones? Take a second
and tell us all you've learned about this industry in the ..... what
....5
years you've been stealing accounts by enticing ADT clients by offering
them no contracts and free service because you couldn't sell yourself
out of a paper bag? Yet constantly complaining about the companies
who offer free alarms. Can you spell duplisious errrr dupltus errrr
dup......... nah ..... I guess you can't.

How many accounts did you predict you'd wind up with and what did I
tell you would happen?  Did I tell you that in 5 to 7 or 8 years
service
would be a problem?
And what's happening now did you say ?   HMMMMMMM? Didn't
you say that service was getting a little much? Sure you did ....
Admit it now ..... or I'll bet I could dig up that post where you said
it
Thought that got by me did you? I'm just sitin here waitin for it all
happen.
Come on Robert ....... tell us how much you know.
Oppps
your second is up. ZEEEEEEERO!

> that is not sufficient in my view to justify his crap !! While I nor anyone
> can do a thing about it, I certainly don't have to approve !

And guess who'll be there to disapprove of YOU ....... :-)
Actually if you'll remember that famous saying,
" You don't have any say over what anyone does here.
If you don't like it you can leave."

However, you can be just like me and not like it, stay here and
say what I think ......... whether you acknowledge it, like it, read it
.......... or not.
The important thing is, anyone you spout off to with your
silly crap WILL see it and I can post to you any damn time
I want to. You wan't to play silly games ?   I can even do
that better than you.

> It has nothing to do with his responses to my post, or the fact that we
> disagree on certain things. It has everything to do with his lack of civil
> behaviour. Nor do I give a damn what he thinks of what I think in this
> regard...
>
> Nuff said....
>
> RHC

Nah Robert.

You know better than that.

You know that no matter what, ..........

No matter how you respond

No matter what you think or do

YOU know that what you are doing in this group with regard to term
contracts is wrong. If you persist, I will contradict you and oppose
you
each and every time. If you get snotty, I will get snottyer. I will get

down to your level each and every time. I can out talk you, out smart
you, out think you at each and every turn and you know it. And there's
not a damn thing you can do about it. Live with it. Take it to what
ever
level you choose I'll be there.

Oh and since it's exactly what you don't like ......just for the record

Fuck off!

See how that works?