Re: Compass over Telular? + Plasma cutter detection

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:06:16 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Anyone ever use Compass to program/reprogram a Vista panel over Telular
>cell?
>
>Also...anyone ever try to detect a burglar using a plasma cutter on a steel
>container?...I get the weirdest requests!

I've installed several different Bosch (nee Radionics) panels with
Tellular, but that was 5 or 6 years ago. Once the backup was
regestered, I did not have a single problem (all using 4/2 format)

And, can you install RoR heats inside the container? A plasma torch
would have to generate a LOT of heat inside if it's cutting through
the wall. A contact on the container door in case they just cut
through the lock?