Re: Girsh Alarm in Philly, PA lousy treatment of potential employee

She asks why I have so much free time - It's because I don't have a job
now thanks to Girsh!!!

By the way, my lawyer friends in New York City are researching my
options and I have several interviews lined up now. Thanks again for
all the supportive posts & emails. I do appreciate it.