Re: Looking for a basic alarm system

I have a couple of those out there...they're easy to program even with the
dinky keypad that the package comes with. It's only a tad goofy the way it
sends CID...but if you're gonna use it for a local system it's easy. By no
means is it a high end panel, but I've not had any problems with the few I
have running.