Re: Suppliers

The past few months I've been making money by
design/consulting/supplying/programming competenent DIYers. I've done three
so far and of course end up with the monitoring as well. The DIY does all
the wire pulls and hardstuff...I show up and instruct them on how to do this
or that, then come back periodically as the job progesses. Seems to be
working pretty good...and keeps one old fart out of dusty attics!