Re: New Home Security System Wiring

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:k%Gyf.131451$tl.91331@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
>> Spackle.
>

> A most helpful response, Robert...  I take it Bahia isn't working out as
> well as you expected...

I don't know about that.  Had one guy we did a prewire for who just would
not be satisfied with anything.  I visited him (unpaid) half a dozen times.
Gave him a free motion to cover a wire, and finally buried the wires in the
wall and spackled over them and repainted the area for him.  Then he
complained to the general contractor and demanded his money back.  What a
jackass.  He also went aroudn the developement telling other clients to use
somebody else.  I finally had to stop by and let him know that if he didn't
stop his slanderous behavior his next contact from me would be through my
attorney.  He started to complain about his right to free speech, and I
informed him that one of the oldest comments about freedom is that, "My
right to swing my arm ends just short of where my fist contacts his nose."
I had a long chat afterwards with the supervisor in charge of his house and
the developer as well.  It turns out he treated every single contractor who
worked on his house the same way.

Ultimately, I wopuld have been happier if I had just said one word to him
and hung up the first time he called.  "Spackle."

Sorry, Frank, But RLB was right on the money that time.
--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com