Re: Monitoring Peevs

The tab you were Last On will be the one that gets focus when you go
back there.  I.e.  If you were on the Zone tab under Zones/Codes, then
close that account or move to another tab (like Messages or Call List),
then go back to the Zones/Codes tab, it should remember that you were on
Zones last and focus there.  If you leave the page while focused on the
Codes tab, then you will see the Codes tab by default next time you go
to the Zones/Codes tab.

We've had this request before so without specifically allowing you to
choose what tab is going to be the default for each page, we just made
it remember were you were last time you left the page.