Re: Never had an alarm before but...

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Zebras can't change their stripes either; you can't help it........
>
> Bob,
>
> Why do you bother?  No one capable of thought respects him or gives the
> slightest credence to anything he says.

I think we've ( you and I have) been doing pretty good for a resonably
long time. I've restrained from commenting on your retorts to others
and it seems that you've been doing the same. (till now)

Why don't you just keep it that way.

You have to agree it's slightly better this way than the way it was.

We've always had this option but it never seemed to be convenient
to take advatage of before. It's been ( not totally but )somewhat nicer
here, you'll have to admit ......... so it seems to me it's mutually
beneficial that we each stay on our respective side of "the line" .

Wouldn't you agree?