Re: GEM-RP1CAE2 & 2x 8 zone Expanders - 17-24 zone OPEN

Set the first EZM-8 to address 1, the Keypad EZM to address 3 and
the 2nd EZM-8 to address 4.

Make sure that you have either (a) programmed each zone for "No
EOL Resistor" or (b) installed an EOL resistor in series with
each non-fire zone or across each fire zone.

Note: Napco allows you to configure any zones as wired or
wireless.  If you program a zone that is also on the wired zone
expanders as a wireless zone, you must also place an EOL across
the terminals on the expander.

If you left the wireless zones as they were and added a wired
expander, the above is the most likely cause of your problem.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms