Re: DSConnected

Dunno Bob, although nothing surprises me in this industry anymore !!

One useful feature that Paradox has is the "intellizoning" feature (double
trip of a motion within a set period, or two motions in that same time
period, for the alarm to trigger). Provided it is set up properly, it's a
useful false alarm feature..

I think DSC call a similiar feature "cross zoning" or something like
that.....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html