dd1484

Hi, I'm looking for a Napco DD1484 in working condition to use as a
slave dialer in an existing system. I know I can probably use a DSC
panel to do this but I'd really prefer a 1484 as I have the Pro 410 and
can burn the chip. If anyone has one they'd like to part with please
let me know. Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.