Re: Easy Ways To... Break the Law Using a PYRAMID SCAM

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> > I wonder if anyone has considered the possibility that "Paul" is
> > actually Cooper's alter ego.  :^)
>

> I wonder why it is you have to respond to every "kook"...

Recently, he has only been responding to those that either haven't figured
him out yet, those that he might be able to sell something to and those that
treat him kindly. He has stopped conversing with those that keep catching
him in his li.....err tall tales. Or maybe he is just to busy filling those
"over 40 orders a day", as he claimed the other day, which equals one every
12 minutes. I guess he can accomplish it with all those employees he has. I
wonder if he has reported his new hires as required, but then again you
probably don't have to if they are working in Brazil.