Re: Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule

I live in Orygawn so I'm not as aware of Lake Mary- or Florida-specific
ordinances as I am of the Pacific Northwest.  You may want to contact
Tom H. at our galactic headquarters -- http://www.afaa.org.

You all know Oregon, right?  The only state in the union where you can
take your own life, so long as you don't pump your own gas?  Apparently
it's more dangerous to pump gas that it is to off oneself.  I guess I'm
too old to grok liberal politics.