Re: Bass Burglar Alarms.com - Abbreviated Product List [long post]

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Will you please fuck off with this?

I clicked on one of those by accident, but once I realized how big it was I
clicked on the "stop" button on the tool bar, then deleted it. No trouble at
all. But, is it not clear to everyone here now, what his intent is? Is there
anyone here who doesn't think that this guy is an asshole?
js