Re: Bass Burglar Alarms.com - Abbreviated Product List [long post]

Asshole is too mild a word to describe him and his current behaviour, aside
from the aggravation he is causing some people who inadvertently click on
one of his posts, every time he posts one of those things some 500 to 1500
regular messages (2K - 4K) will be spooled off news servers in order to make
room for his (2000K - 3500K) posts, its of absolutely no concern to him, nor
does it cause me any inconvenience but some people who use a news server
with a lower retention rate (smaller storage space) or those who don't visit
(download messages) on a fairly regular basis will be losing unread messages
due to his selfishness, but hey he's happy and thats all he's concerned
about.

Doug L